Direct-to-Film (DTF) transfers are full-color heat-applied transfers for light and dark garments. No weeding or masking is required and DTF transfers can be applied to cotton, cotton/poly blends, and even 100% polyester.
Simply press and go! All you need is a heat press!
Production Time: Visit our DTF collection page for current DTF production time
Need your order in a hurry?
Add our DTF Rush Printing Service and receive your order same day or next day.
Average Sizing Chart
* When enlarging or shrinking we preserve the dimensions of the original image. If the width is larger than the height, the width is treated as the longest side. If the height is larger than the width, the height is treated as the longest side.
DTF Transfer Application Instructions
- Preheat the garment for 15 seconds to remove excess moisture. Let the garment cool before adding the transfer.
- Place the transfer on the shirt white side down, image facing up.
- Press at 300F for 15 seconds under very firm pressure.
- Remove the garment from the press and let it stand until it is completely cool.
- Peel cool.
- Cover the image with parchment paper and press again for 5 seconds. You can use a Teflon sheet or parchment paper.
***Please note: If the image does not come off completely, repress with the image in place, let it cool, and repeel the film.
Care Instructions: Turn the garment inside out. Machine wash cold. No bleach. No softener. Do not dry clean or iron. Tumble dry low.