Our sublimation t-shirts are 5.6 ounces, 100% Polyester with a cotton-like feel. Each shirt is individually wrapped.
How To Apply Sublimation Transfers
- Apply with a heat press or Cricut Easy Press at low pressure. Irons are not recommended.
- When pressing use a cover sheet such as butcher paper or parchment paper. Use a new sheet of paper for each transfer.
Apply to 100% Polyester garments for a vibrant look. 65% Polyester garments will produce a less vibrant, more vintage look. Sublimation transfers should not be applied to garments that are less than 65% polyester. Sublimation transfers cannot be applied to 100% cotton.
- Sublimation looks best on white fabric. Other colors may look more faded. Sublimation cannot be seen on black fabric.
- Mousepads, coasters, and mugs must have a polyester coating for proper application.
- The percentage of polyester is the percentage of color that will be applied from the transfer.
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 60 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Place the transfer face down on the garment.
- Cover with a non-stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 60 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove paper immediately and peel hot.