1 pack of 8.5" X 11" StarCraft Sublimation Paper, 100 sheets.
Design! Print! Press! …it’s really that easy!
- Permanent full coverage transfer
- Specially coated for strong and vibrant sublimation ink hold
- Crisp and clear high-quality images
- Wide range of applications
StarCraft Sublimation Paper offers exceptional transfer performance. StarCraft Sub Paper is optimized for the best application on a variety of substrates. From textile, metal to wood, you can expect bright vivid colors and sharp crisp black tones. StarCraft Sublimation Paper offers the quality, consistency, and cost-effectiveness you need for all your sublimation projects!
For Best Results...
- StarCraft Sublimation Paper should be used with a dedicated sublimation printer along with sublimation ink.
- We suggest using 60-100% Polyester or Polyester/Cotton blend fabric content T-shirts for best results.
- Excellent for use with soft or hard light or white color substrate polyester sublimation blanks.
- Before mass production, always perform at least one test.
- Keep unused paper in the original plastic and packaging. Store in a cool dry place.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and continued exposure to direct sunlight.
- Be careful not to bend or fold the edges or corners of the sublimation paper.
- For best results, we recommend using a StarCraft Heat Press.