- All packages are shipped from 4600 Highland Pkwy SE, Suite i, Smyrna, GA 30082
- All shipping charges can be calculated prior to check-out on our website.
- We typically ship orders same day, if received prior to 2:00PM or next day, unless any ordered items are not in stock. This does not apply to services (e.g., print and cut service, DTF transfer printing, sublimation transfer printing, etc.). Services may or may not have a stated turnaround time on the site and the item(s) will ship after the service is performed. Please refer to the posted turnaround time, if applicable.
- We are not responsible for delayed or lost shipments due to an incorrect address which was provided when placing your order. Please verify addresses provided via Paypal by thoroughly reviewing your Paypal receipt. If you have inadvertently used an old address or incorrectly entered a number, etc. please contact us as soon as possible. We will make every effort to assist you where possible.
- We cannot be held responsible for carrier delays, delays in shipping caused due to weather, mechanical error, or other problems involving the shipping service that is used.
- We are not able to offer refunds for incorrect addresses or delayed packages.
Return requests must be made within 30 days of the order date.
- You must call our office for authorization (within 30 days) before you send anything back. No return will be accepted without authorization.
- All non-defective/undamaged returns will be subject to a 15% handling fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
- Special orders, custom cuts/prints, digital downloads, and DTF transfers are not returnable and non-refundable.
- Cutters and heat presses can only be returned and refunded if they are in new, unopened condition. Once opened, they are subject to the original Manufacturer's warranty.
- Damaged material must be first reported to carrier and then to Atlanta Vinyl. All damage claims will be handled appropriately based on carrier’s inspection report and evaluated on a case by case basis. Please call Atlanta Vinyl with any questions regarding damaged material.
- Atlanta Vinyl makes no warranty, expressed or implied, beyond that of the manufacturer on all products.
- If you received the wrong item or the item was defective/damaged you will incur no additional shipping charges. We may, at our discretion, send you a shipping label to return the defective product back to us before sending you a replacement product or refund.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. shipments. We are not responsible for lost shipments back to us. For your protection, we suggest all returns be sent back to us with delivery confirmation. In addition, please consider insuring your return package.
- Please allow 3-7 business days after our receipt of your return for the refund to be processed.
- The shipping address for returns is Atlanta Vinyl Fulfillment Center, 4600 Highlands Pkwy SE, Suite i, Smyrna, GA 30082.
- Exchanges can only be made in-store within 30 days of purchase.
- Item must be unused, undamaged and in its original packaging.